Need to activate your Capital One credit card? Follow these quick steps:
We all love having credit cards in our pockets when it comes to shopping and entertainment. In this technology-driven world, maintaining credit cards is a bit challenging during the financial crisis. But, don’t worry, banks have different options and ways to maintain a credit card easily.
Let’s talk more about credit cards, and it’s activation process. In this article, we’ll be discussing about Capital One cards. In the end, we’ll even mention the activation process of these cards. Let’s discuss about the features of Capital One cards.
Features of Capital One cards
- In the current scenario, Capital One has a wide range of credit and debit cards. Even if you are a student, you can easily get a credit card from Capital One. Yes it’s true, there are various types of credit and debit cards according to your requirements.
- Capital One focuses more on the budget-friendly cards. The customers of Capital One are mostly students and part-time workers. Therefore Capital One has waived off the annual fee for the first year on certain cards. This is the best part where you can use the card free of cost for the first year.
- When it comes to rewards, no one can beat the Capital One cards. With every purchase, you get points and rewards. But it’s only applicable for the credit cards. Debit cards users can avail discounts on online purchases. When it comes to credit cards, Capital One converts the rewards into dollars after a certain period.
- Whenever you earn rewards, you have the freedom them into gift cards and purchases. Apart from redeeming, you can transfer your rewards to your loved ones. You can even donate your rewards to the charitable trusts according to your choice.
- Last but not least, your earned rewards will never expire until you redeem it. Yes, but once you inform Capital One to deactivate your card, your rewards will be terminated. Therefore it is always advised to use your rewards before closing the account.
This was all about the features of Capital One cards. Now we will discuss about the activation process of Capital One cards.
How to activate a Capital One credit card?
There are two ways to activate your Capital One credit card. If you are in a hurry, then immediately contact Capital One executive. The executive will ask your 3-digit pin, and the card will be activated within minutes. The online process is quite similar, but you should have an internet banking account. These are the steps to activate your Capital One card:
- Initially, you have to visit the Capital One’s activation page and log into their account. If you don’t have an Capital One account, then create one immediately.
- After logging into your account, you’ll be asked to enter the 3-digit code, which is engraved on the back of your credit card.
- Now, open the Capital One application, tap on the ‘Account setting’ option. Click on the ‘Activate card’ option and again enter the 3-digit code.
- Once the above process is completed, you’ll receive a credit card activation message on your registered phone number.
Don’t wait, just activate your Capital One credit card and start enjoying your rewards.